- Corona Minervæ. Or A masque presented before Prince Charles His Highnesse, the Duke of Yorke his brother, and the Lady Mary his sister, the 27th of February, at the Colledge of the Museum Minervæ (1635)
- Constitutions of the Musæum Minervæ (1636)
- Leoline and Sydanis: a romance of the amorous adventures of princes: together with sundry affectionate addresses to his mistresse, under the name of Cynthia (1642)
- Musæ querulæ, de regis in Scotiam profectione: the muses complaint of the kings journey to Scotland (1633), by Arthur Johnston
- Musæ aulicæ, autore Arturo Ionstono medico regio interprete F.K (1635), by Arthur Johnston
- Amorum Troili et Creseidae: libri duo priores Anglico-Latini (1635), by Geoffrey Chaucer
- Mercury, or, The secret and swift messenger: shewing, how a man may with privacy and speed communicate his thoughts to a friend at any distance (1641), by John Wilkins
Works about KynastonEdit
- "Kynaston, Francis," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.