Author:Frank Michler Chapman
|←Author Index: Ch||Frank Michler Chapman
Bird-life: A Guide to the Study of Our Common Birds. Teachers Manual. By Frank M. Chapman. With 75 full-page plates and numerous text-drawings by Ernest Seton Thompson, 1899. (TIA) (transcription project)
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- 1. "The Nocturnal Migration of Birds" in Popular Science Monthly, 45 (August 1894)
- 2. "Study of Birds Out-Of-Doors" in Popular Science Monthly, 47 (September 1895)
- John Burroughs at ‘Slab Sides’ in Bird-Lore, Vol. I, No. 1, 1899.
- Bird-Life in Bird-Lore, Vol. I, No. 1, 1899. A review of Bird-Life Teachers′ Edition quite possibly authored by F. M. C.
- The Legend of the Salt in Bird-Lore, Vol. I, No. 2, 1899.
- Review of Sketch Book of British Birds in Bird-Lore, Vol. I, No. 2, 1899.