Author:Frank Michler Chapman
- Bird-life: a guide to the study of our common birds (1898) (transcription project)
- Bird-life: A Guide to the Study of Our Common Birds. Teachers Manual with 75 full-page plates and numerous text-drawings by Ernest Seton Thompson (1899) (transcription project)}}
- "Because we want to know" (December 1912), edited by Edward Fuller Bigelow, in St. Nicholas, Vol. 40, No. 2
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- "The Nocturnal Migration of Birds" in Popular Science Monthly, 45 (August 1894)
- "Study of Birds Out-Of-Doors" in Popular Science Monthly, 47 (September 1895)
Articles in Bird-LoreEdit
- "John Burroughs at ‘Slab Sides’" in Bird-Lore, 01 (1)
- "Bird-Life" in Bird-Lore, 01 (1) A review of Bird-Life Teachers′ edition quite possibly authored by F. M. C.
- "The Legend of the Salt" in Bird-Lore, 01 (2)
- "Sketch Book of British Birds" in Bird-Lore, 01 (2)
Articles in The ZoologistEdit
- Chapman, Frank M. (1897). "Mammals of Trinidad". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol. 1 (issue 675, September—section 'Notes and Queries'): 424.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1945, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 77 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.