|←Author Index: Lu||František Lützow
|Bohemian historian, critic and revivalist; in English sometimes referred to as Francis Lützow.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "L."
- Bohemia: An Historical Sketch (1896, updated edition 1910)
- A History of Bohemian Literature (1899)
- The Story of Prague (multiple editions)
- Lectures on the Historians of Bohemia (1905)
- "Position of the Bohemian Nation in Austria" in Bohemian Section at the Austrian Exhibition, Earl's Court London 1906
- The life & times of Master John Hus (1909)
- The Old Town Hall of Prague (1911)
- The Hussite Wars (1914)
- The Labyrinth of the World and the Paradise of the Heart (1901), from the Czech original Labyrint světa a ráj srdce (1663) by Johan Amos Comenius.
Contributions to 1911 Encyclopædia BritannicaEdit
- (sections History and Literature)