- Die Insel Hawaii und Ihre Vulkane (1876)
- "Reiseskizzen aus Hawaii" in Das Ausland, Vol. XLIX, No. 1 (3 January 1876), pp. 1 ff., 52 ff., 85 ff., 124 ff., 170 ff., 602 (external scan)
- "Am Grabe des Entdeckers" in Globus, Vol. XXIX, No. 4 (1876), pp. 49–52 (external scan)
- "Aus Allen Erdtheilen: Aus Hawaii" in Globus, Vol. XXIX, No. 7 (1876), p. 111 (external scan)
- "Eine Besteigung des Mauna Hualalai auf der Insel Hawaii" in Globus, Vol. XXIX, No. 10 (1876), pp. 145–148 (external scan)
- "Die Chinesen auf Hawaii" in Globus, Vol. XXXI, No. 13 (1877), pp. 205–206 (external scan)
- "Die Inseln Kauai, Niihau, Kaula, und Lehua (Leeward-Inseln der Hawaii-Gruppe)" in Petermann's Mittheilungen, Vol. XXIV (1878), pp. 273-277 (external scan)
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- "The Discovery of Organic Remains in Meteoric Stones" in Popular Science Monthly, 20 (November 1881)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.