Author:Frederick William Bussell
- Religious thought and heresy in the Middle Ages
- The School of Plato: its origin, development and revival under the Roman empire
- The Roman empire: essays on the constitutional history from the accession of Domitian (81 A. D.) to the retirement of Nicephorus III (1081 A.D.)
- Songs of the West: folk songs of Devon & Cornwall
- "The Problem of the Gipsies" in Folk-Lore, 30 (1919), pp. 103–129
Works about BussellEdit
- "Bussell, Frederick William," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1944, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 78 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.