Author:George William Erskine Russell
(Redirected from Author:G. W. E. Russell)
|←Author Index: Ru||George William Erskine Russell
|PC, British Liberal Party politician|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "G. W. E. R."
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. W. E. R."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. W. E. R."
- The Right Honourable William Ewart Gladstone (1891) in 4 vols.
- Collections and Recollections (1898)
- An Onlookers̓ Note-book (1902)
- "For better? For worse?" Notes on social changes (1902)
- The Household of Faith: Portraits and Essays (1902)
- A Londoner's Log-book, 1901-1902 (1903)
- Henry Cary Shuttleworth, a memoir (1903)
- Matthew Arnold (1904)
- (ed.) Letters of Matthew Arnold 1848-1888 (nd)
- Dr. Liddon (1905)
- Sydney Smith (1905)
- Social silhouettes (1906)
- A Pocketful of Sixpences (1907)
- Dr. Pusey (1907)
- Seeing and Hearing (1907)
- The Varying Year (1908)
- Sketches and snapshots (1910)
- One Look Back (1911)
- Edward King, Sixtieth Bishop of Lincoln: A Memoir (1912)
- Half-lengths (1913)
- Malcolm MacColl, memoirs and correspondence (1914)
- The spirit of England (1915)
- Portraits of the seventies (1916)
- Arthur Stanton: A Memoir by the Right Hon. George W. E. Russell (1917)
- Prime ministers and some others, a book of reminiscences (1918)
- Lady Victoria Buxton; a memoir, with some account of her husband (1919)