Author:George Alexander Chadwick
- Christ bearing Witness to Himself (Donnellan Lectures, 1879)
- As He that Serveth (1880)
- My Devotional Life (1882)
- Exodus and St. Mark in the Expositor's Bible (?)
- Pilate's Gift and other Sermons (1899)
- Poems, chiefly Sacred (1900)
- The Intellect and the Heart and other Sermons (1905)
Works about ChadwickEdit
- "Chadwick, Rt. Rev. George Alexander," in Thom's Irish Who's Who (p. 34), Dublin: Alexander Thom & Co. (1923)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1923, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.