Author:George Gilbert Scott
- Remarks on secular & domestic architecture, present & future (1857)
- Gleanings from Westminster Abbey (1863)
- The National Memorial to His Royal Highness the Prince Consort with Doyne Courtenay Bell (1873)
- Lectures on the rise and development of medieval architecture (1879), in 2 vols.
- Personal and professional recollections (1879)
- An essay on the history of English church architecture prior to the separation of England from the Roman obedience (1881)
Works about ScottEdit
- "Scott, George Gilbert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Scott, Sir George Gilbert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Scott, George Gilbert," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.