|←Author Index: Mo||George Montagu
|English army officer and naturalist|
- Ornithological Dictionary; or Alphabetical Synopsis of British Birds (1802) London: J. White. (Wikidata: Q17116000) (transcription project)
- with James Rennie, Ornithological Dictionary; or Alphabetical Synopsis of British Birds. Second Edition (1831) London: Hurst, Chance, and Co.
- Supplement to the Ornithological Dictionary, Or Synopsis of British Birds (1813) S. Woolmer, Exeter
- Observations on some peculiarities observable in the structure of the gannet, Pelecanus bassanus, and an account of a new and curious insect, discovered to inhabit the cellular membrane of that bird, in: Memoirs of the Wernerian Natural History Society, volume 1 (1811), pages 176-193.
- An essay on sponges with descriptions of all the species that have been discovered on the coast of Great Britain, in: Memoirs of the Wernerian Natural History Society, volume 2 (1818), pages 67-122.
- Description of several Marine Animals found on the South Coast of Devonshire, in: Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, volume 7 (1804), pages 61-65.
- "Some Remarks on the Natural History of the Black Stork, for the first time captured in Great Britain" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, 12 (1817), pp. 19−23
- "Descriptions of five British Species of the Genus Terebella of Linné" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London, 12 (1817), pp. 340−344