Author:George Paget Thomson
- The Wave Mechanics of Free Electrons (1930)
- The Atom (1930)
- Theory and Practice of Electron Diffraction (1939)
- The Foreseeable Future (1955)
- The Strategy of Research (1957)
- The Inspiration of Science (1961)
- Nuclear Energy in Britain During the Last War (1962)
- J.J. Thomson and the Cavendish Laboratory in his day (1964)
- J.J. Thomson; Discoverer of the Electron (1964)
- The Electron (1972)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1975, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 47 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.