Author:George Wingrove Cooke
|←Author Index: Co||George Wingrove Cooke
|British lawyer, historian, and journalist|
- Memoirs of Lord Bolingbroke (1835), 2 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The History of Party (1836–37), 3 vols. (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- The Acts for Facilitating the Inclosure of Commons in England and Wales (2nd ed., 1850) (external scan)
- Inside Sebastopol (1856) (external scan)
- China (1859) (external scan)
- Conquest and Colonisation in North Africa (1860) (external scan)
Works about CookeEdit
- "Cooke, George Wingrove," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Cooke, George Wingrove," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.