Author:Georgia Douglas Camp Johnson
- The Heart of a Woman, and Other Poems (1918) (start transcription)
- Bronze: A Book of Verse (1922) (start transcription)
- The Selected Works of Georgia Douglas Johnson (1996)
- Blue-eyed Black Boy (1990)
- The Plays of Georgia Douglas Johnson from the New Negro Renaissance to the Civil Rights Movement (2000)
- In The Book of American Negro Poetry (1922), edited by James Weldon Johnson
Works about JohnsonEdit
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1966, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 56 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.