|←Author Index: La||Gerard Langbaine
|British dramatic biographer and critic|
- The Hunter: a Discourse of Horsemanship (1685)
- Momus Triumphans, or the Plagiaries of the English Stage exposed, in a Catalogue of Comedies, Tragedies (1687)
- A New Catalogue of English Plays (1688)
- An Account of the English Dramatic Poets, or some Observations and Remarks on the Lives and Writings of all those that have published either Comedies, Tragedies, Tragicomedies, Pastorals, Masques, Interludes, Farces, or Operas, in the English Tongue (1691)
Works about LangbaineEdit
- "Langbaine, Gerard (1656-1692)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.