- "Tid' apa" (What does it matter?) (1914)
- The woman of the horizon; a romance of nineteen-thirteen (1917)
- Peter Jameson; a modern romance (1920)
- The seeds of enchantment; being some attempt to narrate the curious discoveries of Doctor Cyprian Beamish, M.D., Glasgow; Commandant René de Gys, Annamite army, and the Honourable Richard Assheton Smith, in the golden land of Indo-China (1921)
- The love story of Aliette Brunton (1922)
- Jack-- one of us; a novel in verse (1912)
- How rifleman Brown came to Valhalla (1916)
- A song of the guns (4pp., 1916)
- A song of the guns in Flanders (24pp., 1916)
- The city of fear, and other poems (1917)
- In The Muse in Arms (1917): "Eyes in the Air", p. 105.
- In: A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917): "Headquarters", p. 281; "Ammunition Column", p. 294; "The Voice of the Guns", p. 295; "Mother and Mate", p. 416.
- One of them, a novelette in verse (1918)
- The judgement of Valhalla (1918)
- The other side, and other poems (1918)
- Poems: The poetical works of Gilbert Frankau (1923)