Author:Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright
- Mass to six voices: "Euge bone" (1893) 
- Six Songs Selected from the Orpheus Britannicus (1901) 
- "Kirbye, George," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about ArkwrightEdit
- "Arkwright, Godfrey Edward Pellew," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Death: Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright," in The Times (1944)
- "Funeral of Godfrey Edward Pellew Arkwright," in The Times (1944)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1944, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 78 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.