Author:Grenville Arthur James Cole
|←Author Index: Co||Grenville Arthur James Cole
|FRS, FGS, MRIA. English professor of geology and mineralogy at the Royal College of Science in Dublin|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. A. J. C."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. A. J. C."
- The Gypsy road; a journey from Krakow to Coblentz (1894) 
- Open-air studies in geology (1902) 
- Aids in practical geology (nd) 5th ed. 1906
- The changeful earth; an introduction to the record of the rocks (1911) 
- Outlines of mineralogy for geological students (1913) 
- The growth of Europe (1914) 
- Ireland, the outpost (1919) 
- General guide to the natural history collections : description of the raised map of Ireland (1920) 
- Rocks and Their Origins (1924)
- 1885-1900 volumes
- 2nd supplement