Author:Hans Christian Ørsted
- "Experimenta circa effectum conflictus eleici in acum magneticam," translated as "Experiments on the Effects of a Current of Electricity on the Magnetic Needle." in Thomson Annals of Philosophy, vol. 16, (1820), pp. 273-276.
- "Neuere electro-magnetische Versuche," translated as "New Electromagnetic Experiments'" in Thomson Annals of Philosophy, vol. 16, (1820), pp. 375-77.
- "On electro-magnetism" Thomson, Annals of Philosophy, vol. 2 (1821) pp. 321-337.
- Der Geist in der Natur translated by Leonora and Joanna B. Horner as The Soul in Nature (1852) (transcription project)
Works about ØrstedEdit
- “Oersted, Hans Christian”, in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York, 1920
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.