Author:Helen Stuart Campbell
- The Problem of the poor: a record of quite work in unquiet places. New York: Fords, Howard & Hulbert, 1882.
- Prisoners of poverty: women wage-workers, their trades and their lives. Boston: Roberts Bros., 1889. (external scan)
- Anne Bradstreet and her time (1891)
- Women wage-earners: their past, their present, and their future. Boston: Roberts Bros., 1893.
- Darkness and Daylight, Or, Lights and Shadows of New York Life (1900) (transcription project) (external scan)}
Works about CampbellEdit
- "Helen S. Campbell," in A Woman of the Century (p. 147), (ed.) by Frances Elizabeth Willard and Mary Ashton Rice Livermore, Buffalo: Charles Wells Moulton (1893)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.