|←Author Index: Ke||Henrietta Keddie
|Scottish novelist, often wrote under the pseudonym Sarah Tytler|
- The Nut-Brown Maids; or, The First Hosier and His Hosen (1859)
- "Benjamin Harris and His Wife Patience" in Once a Week, Series 1, 1 (1859)
- Wearing the Willow; or, Bride Fielding: A Tale of Ireland and of Scotland Sixty Years Ago (1860)
- "The Tragedy of Baikie" in Once a Week, Series 1, 2 (1860)
- "Olaf the Sinner and Olaf the Saint" in Good Words, 3 (1862) (external scan)
- "A Cast in the Waggon" in Good Words, 3 (1862) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- "Hester Durham" in Good Words, 4 (1863) (external scan)
- "Oliver Shand's Partner" in Good Words, 4 (1863) (external scan)
- Papers for Thoughtful Girls, with Illustrative Sketches of Some Girls’ Lives (1864)
- Citoyenne Jacqueline; a Woman's Lot in the Great French Revolution (1865), in 3 vols.
- Days of Yore (1866)
- The Huguenot Family (1867)
- Girlhood and Womanhood: The Story of Some Fortunes and Misfortunes (1868)
- "Noblesse Oblige": An English Story of To-day (1871)
- Lady Bell: A Story of Last Century (1873), in 3 vols.
- By the Elbe (1876), in 3 vols.
- Oliver Constable, Miller and Baker (1880), in 3 vols.
- A Hero of a Hundred Fights (1881)
- Scotch Marriages (1882), in 3 vols.
- Beauty and the Beast (1884), in 3 vols.
- Saint Mungo's City (1884), in 3 vols.
- Buried Diamonds (1886), in 3 vols.
- The Blackhall Ghosts (1888)
- French Janet (1889)
- Sapphira (1890), in 2 vols.
- Girl Neighbors; or, The Old Fashion and the New (1896)
- The Songstresses of Scotland (1871), co-authored with Jean L. Watson
- The Old Masters and Their Pictures: For the Use of Schools and Learners in Art (1873)
- Modern Painters and Their Paintings: For the use of Schools and Learners in Art (1874)
- Musical composers and their works (1875)
- Landseer's Dogs and Their Stories (1877)
- Jane Austen and Her Works (1880)
- Footprints: Nature seen on Its Human Side (1881)
- Marie Antoinette (1883)
- Life of Her Gracious Majesty the Queen (1885), in 2 vols., edited by Lord Ronald Gower
- Six Royal Ladies of the House of Hanover (1898)
- The Countess of Huntingdon and Her Circle (1907)
- Three Generations: The Story of a Middle-Class Scottish Family (1911)