Author:Henry Beebe Carrington
|←Author Index: Ca||Henry B. Carrington
|American Union General|
- The Scourge of the Alps (1847)
- Russia Among the Nations and American Classics (1849)
- Military movements in Indiana in 1864 (1864)
- Address of Col. H. B. Carrington, U.S.A. (1869)
- Ocean to ocean. Pacific railroad and adjoining territories, with distances and fares of travel from American cities. (1869)
- Battles of the American Revolution, 1775-81 (1876)
- Battles of the American Revolution : 1775-1781, historical and military criticism, with topographical illustration (1877)
- Crisis Thoughts (1878)
- Battle Maps and Charts of the American Revolution (1881)
- Washington as a Strategist (1881)
- The Indian Question (1884)
- Battles of the Bible
- Boston and New York, 1775 and 1776 (1885)
- George Washington: Statesman, Christian Gentleman (1886) from an anthology.
- Patriotic Reader; or Human Liberty Developed (1888)
- Washington the Soldier (1899)
- Poems of home and country: also, sacred and miscellaneous verse (1895)
- The Exodus of the Flat Head Indians (1902).
- Absaraka, Home of the Crows: Being the Experience of an Officer's Wife on the Plains (1868) was written by Carrington's first wife, Margaret, and published in at least eight editions, based on a daily journal kept at the suggestion of Gen. William T. Sherman
- My Army Life and the Fort Phil. Kearney Massacre, With an Account of the Celebration of "Wyoming Opened,". (1910) was written by Carrington's second wife, Frances.