Author:Henry Edward Manning
|←Author Index: Ma||Henry Edward Manning
|English Roman Catholic archbishop and cardinal|
- A charge delivered at the ordinary visitation of the archdeaconry of Chichester in July, 1843 (1843)
- Rome and the Revolution (1867)
- Christ and Antichrist (1867)
- Petri Privilegium (1871) (transcription project), containing:
- The True Story of the Vatican Council (1877)
- The Eternal Priesthood (1883)
Works about ManningEdit
- Cardinal Manning by Arthur Wollaston Hutton (1892)
- Life of Cardinal Manning, Archbishop of Westminster by Edward Sheridan Purcell (1895) in 2 vols.
- "Manning, Henry Edward," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Manning, Henry Edward," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Manning, Henry Edward," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Henry Edward Manning," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Cardinal Manning", in Eminent Victorians (1918) by Lytton Strachey
- "Cardinal Manning", a biographical portrait by John McLure Hamilton from Men I Have Painted (1921).