|←Author Index: Fa||Henry Fawcett
|Millicent Garrett FawcettBritish academic, statesman and economist; married to|
- Manual of Political Economy, 1865 external source
- Pauperism: its Causes and Remedies
- Economic Position of the British Laborer, 1865 external source
- John Stuart Mill: His Life and Works, 1873 external source
- Free Trade and Protection, 1878 external source
- Speeches on Some Current Political Questions, 1873 external source
- Indian Finance, 1880 external source
- Essays and lectures on social and political subjects
Works about FawcettEdit
- "Henry Fawcett," in Eminent English liberals in and out of Parliament, by John Morrison Davidson (1880)
- "Fawcett, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Fawcett, Right Hon. Henry," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Fawcett, Henry," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Fawcett, Henry," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)