Author:Henry Fynes Clinton
|←Author Index: Cl||Henry Fynes Clinton
|British classical scholar and chronologist.|
- Fasti Hellenici, the Civil and Literary Chronology of Greece, from the earliest accounts to the Death of Augustus
- part i. (1824), part ii. (1827), part iii. (1830), part iv. (1841)
- Fasti Romani, the Civil and Literary Chronology of Rome and Constantinople from the Death of Augustus to the Death of Heraclius
- vol. i. (1850), vol. ii. (1851)
- An Epitome of the Civil and Literary Chronology of Greece (1851)
- An Epitome of the Civil and Literary Chronology of Rome (1853)
- Solyman, a Tragedy (1807)
Works about ClintonEdit
- “Henry Fynes Clinton” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)