Author:Henry Fynes Clinton
- Fasti Hellenici, the Civil and Literary Chronology of Greece, from the earliest accounts to the Death of Augustus
- part i. (1824), part ii. (1827), part iii. (1830), part iv. (1841)
- Fasti Romani, the Civil and Literary Chronology of Rome and Constantinople from the Death of Augustus to the Death of Heraclius
- vol. i. (1850), vol. ii. (1851)
- An Epitome of the Civil and Literary Chronology of Greece (1851)
- An Epitome of the Civil and Literary Chronology of Rome (1853)
- Solyman, a Tragedy (1807)
Works about ClintonEdit
- "Henry Fynes Clinton," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (6) (1878)
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Clinton, Henry Fynes," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.