- The soote season
- Love, that doth reign and live within my thought
- Alas! so all things now do hold their peace
- Th'Assyrians' king, in peace with foul desire
- So cruel prison how could betide
- Wyatt resteth here, that quick could never rest
- O happy dames, that may embrace
- Martial, the things for to attain
- The Fourth Book of Virgil
Works about HowardEdit
- "Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Howard, Henry (1517?-1547)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.