Author:Henry Osborn Taylor
|←Author Index: Ta||Henry Osborn Taylor
|American historian and legal scholar|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. O. T."
- A Treatise on the Law of Private Corporations (1902)
- The Classical Heritage of the Middle Ages (1911)
- The Mediaeval Mind, 1911
- Ancient Ideals (1913)
- Deliverance: The Freeing Of The Spirit In The Ancient World (1915)
- The Mediaeval Mind: A History of the Development of Thought and Emotion in the Middle Ages, in 2 volumes (1919)
- Thought and Expression in the Sixteenth Century, in 2 volumes (1920)
- Greek Biology and Medicine (1922)
- Fact: The Romance Of Mind (1923) - Still under copyright
- Human Values And Verities (1928) - Still under copyright
- A Historian's Creed (1939) - Still under copyright