|←Author Index: Sc||Henry Scherren
|F.Z.S. Assistant Natural History Editor of The Field. Author of Popular History of Animals for Young People; Pond and Rock Pools; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. Sc."
|There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Ponds and Rock Pools (1894) (external scan) (NB: scan relates to a 1906 reprint)
- Popular History of Animals for Young People (1895) (external scan)
- Through a Pocket Lens (1897)
- Walks and Talks in the Zoo (1900)
- A Short History of the Zoological Society of London (1901)
- Popular Natural History of the Lower Animals (Invertebrates) (1903)
- The Zoological Society of London (1905) (external scan)
- "Platypus," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "obituary for Henry Scherren". Nature,. vol. 86: p. 318. May 4, 1911.