|←Author Index: Sc||Henry Scherren
|F.Z.S. Assistant Natural History Editor of The Field. Author of Popular History of Animals for Young People; Pond and Rock Pools; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. Sc."
There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
- Ponds and Rock Pools (1894) (external scan) (NB: scan relates to a 1906 reprint)
- Popular History of Animals for Young People (1895) (external scan)
- Through a Pocket Lens (1897)
- Walks and Talks in the Zoo (1900)
- A Short History of the Zoological Society of London (1901)
- Popular Natural History of the Lower Animals (Invertebrates) (1903)
- The Zoological Society of London (1905) (external scan)
- "Platypus," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (in part)
- "obituary for Henry Scherren". Nature,. vol. 86: p. 318. May 4, 1911.