Author:Henry Thomas Buckle
- The History of Civilization in England (1857-1871) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- Essays, 1863 (external scan)
- The miscellaneous and posthumous works of Henry Thomas Buckle, 1872 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- The life and writings of Henry Thomas Buckle, 1880 (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- Library Illustrative of Social Progress (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- "Inquiry Into the Influence Exercised by Government," in Man or the State? (pp. 44−56), (ed.) by Waldo Ralph Browne, New York: B. W. Huebsch (1919)
Works about Buckle
- "Buckle, Henry Thomas," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Buckle, Henry Thomas," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Buckle, Henry Thomas," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Buckle as a Chess Player
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.