Author:Hugh Henry Brackenridge
|←Author Index: Br||Hugh Henry Brackenridge
|American writer, lawyer, judge, and justice of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.|
- 1776. The Battle of Bunker Hill.
- 1777. The Death of General Montgomery at the Siege of Quebec.
- 1783. *Brackenridge, H. H., ed. Indian Atrocities: Narratives of the Perils and Sufferings of Dr. Knight and John Slover, among the Indians during the Revolutionary War, with Short Memoirs of Col. Crawford & John Slover. (ed. Archibald Loudon, 1808).
- 1792. Modern Chivalry.
- 1795. Incidents of the Insurrection in the Western Parts of Pennsylvania.
- 1814. Law Miscellanies.
- 1815. Modern Chivalry. Additions completed to his four-volume novel.