Author:Irene Elizabeth Jerome
- One year′s sketch-book, 1885
- The message of the blue bird. Told to me to tell others, 1886 (external scan)
- Nature′s hallelujah, 1887
- A bunch of violets, 1888
- From an old love letter, 1890 (external scan)
- Sun prints in sky tints; original designs with appropriate selections, 1893. (external scan)
- I have called you friends, 1893
- Illustrated home book of poetry and song, 1884 (external scan)
- In a fair country, by Thomas Wentworth Higginson, 1890 (external scan)
- Treasures New and Old; or Many Thoughts for Many Hours, Alice L. Williams,
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1945, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 77 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.