Author:Isabel Ecclestone Mackay
- The Last Cache, a play in one act (1927)
- Two Too Many, a comedy in three acts (1927)
- Treasure, a play in one act (1927)
- Goblin Gold, a comedy drama in three acts (1933).
- The Shining Ship, and Other Verse for Children (1918)
- The Complete Poems of Isabel Ecclestone Mackay (1930)
- "Killed In Action"
- "The Recruit"
- "The Attic Window" (August 1913), edited by William Fayal Clarke, illustrated by unknown value, in St. Nicholas, Vol. 40, No. 10
- The House of Windows (1912)
- Up the Hill and Over (1917)
- Mist of Morning (1919)
- The Window-Gazer (1921)
- Fires of Driftwood (1922)
- Blencarrow (1926)
- Indian Nights (1930)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1928, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 94 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.