- The Mabinogion (1901) (HathiTrust)
- "Notes on Celtic Studis" (1904)
- "University Training for Elementary Teachers" (1907)
- The Life and Death of King John, in The Works of Shakespeare, The Arden Shakespeare, 1st ser. (1907) IA
- (ed.) Macaulay's Lives of Goldsmith and Johnson (1909)
- The Tragedy of King Richard the Second, in The Works of Shakespeare, The Arden Shakespeare, 1st ser. (1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1937, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse