Author:Jacob Piatt Dunn
|←Author Index: Du||Jacob Piatt Dunn
|American ethnologist, historian, journalist, librarian, and political reformer from Indianapolis|
- "Documents Relating to the French Settlements on the Wabash" (1894) Indiana Historical Society Publications. Indianapolis: Indiana Historical Society. 2 (11): 403–42.
- "Duty of the State to Its History" (December 1910) Indiana Magazine of History. Bloomington: Indiana University. 6 (4): 137–143.
- "Indiana Geographical Nomenclature" (September 1912). Indiana Magazine of History. Bloomington: Indiana University. 8 (3): 109–14.
- "The Word "Hoosier"" (with John Finley and Sarah A. Wrigley, 1907). Indiana Historical Society Publications. Indianapolis: Indiana Historical Society. 4 (2): 3–29.
- Greater Indianapolis: The History, the Industries, the Institutions, and the People of a City of Homes (1910). Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Co.
- Indiana and Indianans: A History of Aboriginal and Territorial Indiana and the Century of Statehood (1919). Chicago: The American Historical Society.
- Indiana: A Redemption from Slavery (1888). Boston: Houghton, Mifflin and Company.
- A Manual of the Election Law of Indiana (1889). Indianapolis: William B. Burford.
- Massacres of the Mountains: A History of the Indian Wars of the Far West (1886). New York: Harper and Brothers.
- Memorial and Genealogical Record of Representative Citizens of Indiana (1912). Indianapolis: B. F. Bower and Company.
- The New Tax Law of Indiana and the Science of Taxation (1892). Indianapolis: Indianapolis Printing Company.
- The Proposed Constitution of Indiana (1911). Indianapolis: Sentinel Printing Company.
- True Indian Stories: With Glossary of Indiana Indian Names (1909). Indianapolis: Sentinel Printing Company.