- Fishing Among the 1,000 Islands of the St. Lawrence (1894)
- "INDIAN JOE, A TALE OF THE THOUSAND ISLANDS," in Recreation Magazine, March 1895
- A Big Game and Fishing Guide to Northeastern Maine (1897)
- The Lost Continent of Mu, the Motherland of Men (1926)
- Books of the Golden Age (1927)
- Copies of Stone Tablets Found by William Niven at Santiago Ahuizoctla Near Mexico City (1927)
- "Who Lived in America 50,000 Years Ago?", in The World Magazine, March 4, 1928
- "Lecture before the American Society of Psychical Research," New York, April 20, 1931
- Lost Continent of Mu (1931)
- The Children of Mu (1931)
- The Sacred Symbols of Mu (1933)
- Cosmic Forces of Mu (1934)
- Second Book of Cosmic Forces of Mu (1935)
Works with unknown dateEdit
- "Egypt" (n.d.), a lecture and series of drawings with unclear dating and publication status.
- "The Sun is Not a Superheated Body, He Declares" (n.d.), in The Mount Vernon Daily Argus.
- "Synopsis of the Earliest History of Central America and Yucatan" (n.d.), in The Mount Vernon Daily Argus.