|←Author Index: Dr||James Dredge
|Institution of Civil Engineers and Institution of Mechanical Engineers
CMG (1897), civil engineer and journalist; Members of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "J. D-e."
- The Paris International Exhibition of 1878 (1878)
- The Pennsylvania Railroad, its organization, construction, and management (1879)
- Electric illumination (1885)
- Modern French artillery (1892)
- A record of the transportation exhibits at the World's Columbian exposition of 1893 (1894)
- Thames Bridges, from the Tower to the Source (1897)
- "Bessemer, Henry," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1901 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1901) in 3 vols.
Wrote for the journal Engineering.