|←Author Index: Ra||James Ralph
|Anglo-American political writer, historian, and poet|
- History of England during the Reigns of King William, Queen Anne, and King George I. (1744)
- Of the Use and Abuse of Parliaments (1744) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
Works about RalphEdit
- "Ralph, James," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Ralph, James," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891)
- "Ralph, James," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)