Author:Jane Francesca Agnes Elgee
- Poems by Speranza (1871)
- Driftwood from Scandinavia (1884.
- Ancient Legends, Mystic Charms, and Superstitions of Ireland (2 vols. 1887)
- includes a paper by her husband on ‘The Ancient Races of Ireland,’ read by him to the anthropological section of the British Association at Belfast, 1874
- Ancient Cures, Charms, and Usages of Ireland (1890)
- Notes on Men, Women, and Books (1891)
- Social Studies (1893)
- The First Temptation: or, "Eritis sicut Deus." A Philosophical Romance (1863) by Friederike Wilhelmine Gottliebin Canz
Works about WildeEdit
- "Wilde, William Robert Wills," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Lady Wilde," in Notable Irishwomen (pp. 173−189), by C. J. Hamilton (1900)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.