Author:John Armstrong (1709-1779)
For works, authors or portals with similar titles or names, see John Armstrong.
- "Now come, ye Naiads, to the fountains lead" in Poems and Extracts by William Wordsworth (1905)
Works about ArmstrongEdit
- "Armstrong, John, M.D.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Armstrong, John (physician)," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Armstrong, John, M.D.," in A biographical dictionary of eminent Scotsmen, (ed.) by Thomas Thomson, Glasgow: Blackie and Son (1857, 2nd edition) in 9 vols.
- "Armstrong, John (1709-1779)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.