|←Author Index: Br||John Brewster
|British religious writer|
- Parochial History and Antiquities of Stockton-on-Tees (1796). Second and enlarged edition (1829)
- Sermons for Prisons (1790)
- On the Prevention of Crimes and the Advantages of Solitary Confinement (1790)
- Meditations of a Recluse, chiefly on Religious Subjects (1800)
- A Thanksgiving Sermon for the Peace (1802)
- A Secular Essay, containing a View of Events connected with the Ecclesiastical History of England during the 18th Century (1802)
- The Restoration of Family Worship recommended, in Discourses selected, with alterations, from Dr. Doddridge (1804)
- Lectures on the Acts of the Apostles. (1806) 2 vols
- Of the Religious Improvement of Prisons, an Assize Sermon (1808)
- Meditations for the Aged, adapted to the Progress of Human Life (1810) four editions.
- Meditations for Penitents (1813)
- Reflections adapted to the Holy Seasons of the Christian and Ecclesiastical Year
- Reflections upon the Ordination Service
- Contemplations on the Last Discourses of our Blessed Saviour with His Disciples as recorded in the Gospel of St. John (1822)
- A Sketch of the History of Churches in England, applied to the purposes of the Society for Promoting the Building and Enlargement of Churches and Chapels (1818.
- An Abridgment of Cave's Primitive Christianity
- Memoir of the Rev. Hugh Moises, A.M. privately printed (1823), and reprinted in Nichols's Illustrations of Literature vol. v.