Author:John Cann Bailey
For authors with similar names, see author:John Bailey.
- Studies in Some Famous Letters (1899)
- An Anthology of English Elegies (1899)
- The Poems of William Cowper (1905)
- The Claims of French Poetry (1907)
- Poets and Poetry (1911)
- Dr Johnson and his Circle (1913)
- Milton (1915)
- A Day Book of Landor (1919)
- Some Political Ideas and Persons (1921)
- The Continuity of Letters (1923)
- Walt Whitman (1926)
- Shakespeare (1929)
- "Lyttelton, Alfred," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1927 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1927)
- The Diary of Lady Frederick Cavendish by Lucy Caroline Cavendish (1927)
Works about BaileyEdit
- "Bailey, John Cann," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1931, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 91 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.