|←Author Index: Ch||John Chalkhill
- Thealma and Clearchus. A Pastoral History in smooth and easie Verse. Written long since by John Chalkhill, Esq., an Acquaintant and Friend of Edmund Spencer (1683), edited by Izaak Walton
- O, the sweet contentment
- O, the gallant fisher's life
Works about ChalkhillEdit
- "Chalkhill, John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Chalkhill, John," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Chalkhill, John," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)