Author:John Edward Courtenay Bodley
|←Author Index: Bo||John Edward Courtenay Bodley
|English civil servant, known for his writings on France|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. E. C. B."
- France, two volumes (1898)
- L'Anglomanie et les Traditions Françaises (1899)
- The Coronation of Edward the Seventh: A Chapter of European and Imperial History (1903)
- The Church In France (1906)
- L'Age Mécanique et le Déclin de l'idéalisme en France (1913)
- The Romance of the Battle-Line in France (1920)
Works about BodleyEdit
- "Bodley, John Edward Courtenay, D.C.L.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)