Author:John Graham Dalyell
|←Author Index: Da||John Graham Dalyell
- Fragments of Scottish History (1798)
- Scottish Poems of the Sixteenth Century (1801), in 2 vols.
- A Tract chiefly relative to Monastic Antiquities, with some account of a recent search for the remains of the Scottish kings interred in the abbey of Dunfermline (1809)
- Some Account of an Ancient Manuscript of Martial's Epigrams (1811)
- Observations on several Species of Planariæ, illustrated by coloured figures of living animals (1814)
- Remarks on the Antiquities, illustrated by the chartularies, of the Episcopal See of Aberdeen (1820)
- Historical Illustration of the Origin and Progress of the Passions and their Influence on the Conduct of Mankind (1825), in 2 vols.
- A Brief Analysis of the Ancient Records of the Bishopric of Moray (1826)
- A Brief Analysis of the Chartularies of the Abbey of Cambuskenneth, the Chapel Royal of Stirling, and the Preceptory of St. Anthony at Leith (1828)
- The Darker Superstitions of Scotland, illustrated from History and Practice (1834)
- Rare and Remarkable Animals of Scotland, with practical observations on their nature (1847), in 2 vols.
- Musical Memoirs of Scotland (1849)
- The Powers of the Creator displayed in the Creation, or Observations on Life amidst the various forms of the humbler Tribes of Animated Nature (1851, vol.1; 1853, vol. 2; 1858, vol. 3)
- Tracts on the Nature of Animals and Vegetables (1799), by Lazzaro Spallanzani (also retranslated this same work in 1803)
- Observations on the Natural History of Bees (1821), by François Huber
- Journal of the Transactions in Scotland during the contest between the adherents of Queen Mary and those of her Son (1806) by Richard Bannatyne
- Shipwrecks and Disasters at Sea, with a sketch of several expedients for preserving the lives of mariners (1812), anon.. in 3 vols.
- The Chronicles of Scotland (1814), by Robert Lindsay
- Annals of Scotland, 1514-1591 (1814), by George Marioreybanks