- “Interview of Colonel Baldwin with Mr. Lincoln,” in the Southern Historical Society Papers Volume 9, February 1881
- “An Official Paper that was Never Sent,” in the Southern Historical Society Papers Volume 9, February 1881
- “Depopulation of Atlanta by Sherman,” in the Southern Historical Society Papers Volume 9, June 1881
- “The Gold Fields of Alaska” (1890)
Works about Keatley edit
- "John H. Keatley" in History of Iowa From the Earliest Times to the Beginning of the Twentieth Century, volume 4, by Benjamin F. Gue (1903)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse