Author:John Heneage Jesse
- Memoirs of the Court of England during the Reign of the Stuarts (1840)
- Memoirs of the Court of England from the Revolution of 1688 to the Death of George II (1843)
- George Selwyn and his Contemporaries (1843, new ed. 1882)
- Memoirs of the Pretenders and their Adherents (1845)
- Literary and Historical Memorials of London (1847)
- London and its Celebrities (1850)
- Memoirs of Richard the Third and his Contemporaries (1861)
- Memoirs of the Life and Reign of King George the Third (1867)
- London: its Celebrated Characters and Remarkable Places (1871)
- Memoirs of Celebrated Etonians (1875)
Works about John Heneage JesseEdit
- "Jesse, John Heneage," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Jesse, John Heneage," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.