- A Practical Arithmetic on an entirely New Method (1885) (external scan)
- The System of Upright Penmanship (1886)
- Upright versus Sloping Writing (18--, aka Vertical vs. Sloping Writing)
- The Shorthand of Arithmetic (1889)
- The Theory and Practice of Handwriting (1894)
- The Teaching of Handwriting (1895) (external scan)
- The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Bible Text-Book: (1897)
- The Advantages of Ambidexterity (1905)
- Ambidexterity: or, Two-Handedness and Two-Brainedness (1905)
- Handwriting and Brain Building (1910)
- Standard Vertical Writing Practice
- Jackson's Teaching of Vertical Writing
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.