- The Old Town Hall Library of Leicester (1919) IA
- Aristotle's Definition of the Human Good (1919) IA
- Patriotism and the super-state (1920) IA
- The Voice of the People (1920) IA
- (tr.) Aristotle's On the Heavens (1922) IA
- Aristotlelianism (1925) IA
- An Introduction to Philosophy (1929)
- The Limits of Purpose (1932)
- Reason & intuition, and other essays (1939)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1937, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse