Author:John Linton Myres
|←Author Index: My||John Linton Myres
|Wykeham Professor of Ancient History in the University of Oxford and Fellow of Magdalen College, 1910-1939. Gladstone Professor of Greek and Lecturer in Ancient Geography, University of Liverpool, 1907-1910. Lecturer of Classical Archaeology in the University of Oxford|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. L. M."
- A catalogue of the Cyprus museum, with a chronicle of excavations undertaken since the British occupation, and introductory notes on Cypriote archaeology (1899)
- A History of Rome
- The Dawn of History (1911)
- Handbook of the Cesnola collection of antiquities from Cyprus (1914)
- The Political Ideas of the Greeks (1927)
- Who were the Greeks? (1930), Sather Lectures
- Herodotus (1953)
Articles in the 1911 Encyclopædia BritannicaEdit
- (in part)