For authors with similar names, see Author:John Morgan.
"Father of medical education in the United States"
- A Discourse upon the Institution of Medical Schools in America (1765)
- The Reciprocal Advantages of a Perpetual Union between Great Britain and her American Colonies (1766)
- A Recommendation of Inoculation according to Baron Dimsdale's Method (1776)
- Journal of Dr. John Morgan of Philadelphia
Works about MorganEdit
- Carson, Joseph (1869). A History of the Medical Department of the University of Pennsylvania from its Foundation in 1765 with Sketches of the Lives of Deceased Professors. Philadelphia: Lindsay and Blakiston. LCCN 08007557. OCLC 2340581.
- Wright, Willard Huntington (1917). Misinforming a Nation. New York: B. W. Huebsch. LCCN 17013756. OCLC 2292168.
- Wood, George B. (1834). The History of the University of Pennsylvania, from Its Origin to the Year 1827. Philadelphia: McCarty and Davis. LCCN 07007833. OCLC 760190902.