- Notes on the Life of Dr. John Hewytt, a Lancashire Worthy (1877)
- East Cheshire: Or, A History of the Hundred of Macclesfield, in the County Palatine of Chester. From Original Records (1877 & 1881) in 2 vols.
- Manchester, Eng. Court-leet, The Court leet records of the manor of Manchester, from the year 1552 to the year 1686, and from the year 1731 to the year 1846 (1884) in 12 volumes IA 1, IA 2, IA 3, IA 4, IA 5, IA 6, IA 7, IA 8, IA 9, IA 10, IA 11, IA 12
- The will of warden Huntingdon, 1458 (1886)
- A Lancashire Pedigree Case: Or, A History of the Various Trials for the Recovery of the Harrison Estates, from 1873 to 1886 (1887)
- The Recent Discoveries of Roman Remains Found in Repairing the North Wall of the City of Chester (1888)
- The History of the Ancient Parish of Sandbach, Co. Chester: Including the Two Chapelries of Holmes Chapel and Goostry. From Original Records (1890)
- Bell-founders in Lancashire and Cheshire and the adjacent counties, in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries; a paper, read before the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire, 6th March, 1890 (1892) IA
Works about Earwaker Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse