Author:John Robson (1815-1876)
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Robson.
|←Author Index: Ro||John Robson
|English barrister, philologist & academic. Secretary, College of Preceptors; Secretary of Council, University College, London.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography.
Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography by the initials "J. R."
- First Latin reading-lessons (1850)
- Constructive exercises for teaching the elements of the Latin language on a system of analysis and synthesis (1854)
- Constructive Latin Exercises (1865)
- Constructive Greek Exercises
- A Smaller Latin-English Dictionary: abridged from the larger dictionary of Dr. Wm. Smith and Mr. T. D. Hall. (1874)
- First Greek book: containing exercises and reading-lessons (1875)
- Articles signed as [ J. R. ] in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography